Consultations can be done Online OR In person at our Fort Collins, CO office.
Health issues take time to develop and they can take time to resolve, but your nutritional choices can speed up the healing process and help you feel empowered and regain your limitless mindset.
Positive health changes come with time, commitment, accountability, education, and support so every time you meet with your nutritionist you will set new goals and update your action plan.
For your convenience, your appointments can be in person or by phone. Consultations are a part of our 12-week programs or we will create a custom package for your goals after your initial intake.
- Diet analysis/Menu planning
- Weight loss Programs
- Post Treatment Oncology Nutrition Support
- Developmental Disorders Nutrition Support
- Mood Balancing Through Nutritional Support
Please contact us for additional pricing:
- Vitamin D Testing and/or Neurotransmitter Testing
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Hormone Level Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Grocery Store Tours/Shopping
- Pantry Clean Out
- Email and Phone Support
- 21-Day Purification Cleanse